Trend Alert: The Little White Dress

Both Lucky and Elle mags noted the new Spring trend of minimalist light colored solids with the epitome being the "little white dress".


Why pay over $1000 for Derek Lam or Max Mara when you can find a rare, one-of-a-kind upcycled vintage beauty and be totally green, even while wearing all white? These dresses offered up from vintage sellers on http://www.etsy.com/:



------------------------------------------------------------
More white fashion from Pop Fizz Vintage

1 comment:

  1. ha i wore those same similar shoes to the Oscar Party I hosted. Vintage with a little bow, with an outrageous dress I found at a vintage store, sequins threw up on my dress! haha check out my post tomorrow morning on the Oscars.

    Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Been selling vintage clothing and dancing vintage swing for over a decade now!